Why Pangere for your General Construction Project?
- Over 25 customer references validate and have experienced our attributes: honesty in communication; ability to perform work with little or no disruptions during ongoing operations; personnel on site have industry-leading skills; completes projects on time.
- 85% of our projects are for repeat customers.
- Pangere employs three project superintendents who have completed a rigorous 18 month Superintendent Career Training Program implemented by the United Brotherhood of Carpenters Local Union No. 1005.
- Our project superintendents have an average of 21 years in the construction industry and our project managers have an average of 18 years.
- Pangere earned the Excellence Award for Safety from the Northwest Indiana Business Roundtable (NWIBRT) for an exemplary safety record of zero injuries over the past three years.
- The Construction Advancement Foundation has recognized The Pangere Corporation as the 2017 Commercial Contractor of the Year and has awarded Pangere the Commercial Project of the Year for St. Catherine Hospital ICU renovation.
- Pangere was recognized as Contractor of the Year for 2017 by the United Brotherhood of Carpenters Local Union No. 1005 for growth and excellence in partnering and teamwork.
We also specialize in working in and around occupied environments so that our clients can continue to conduct business with minimal impact on their operations.
At Pangere, our sole focus is on providing an exceptional construction experience for our clients. Not only do we perform new construction, but we also excel in remodeling and renovation.
References are available upon request.