Why Pangere for Industrial Painting?
- Over 25 customer references validate and have experienced our attributes: honesty in communication; ability to perform work with little or no disruptions during ongoing operations; personnel on site have industry-leading skills; and completes projects on time.
- For the last two years, the world's largest steel manufacturer ranked Pangere in the 95th percentile among all regional contractors for overall performance.
- Pangere employs a National Association Corrosion Engineers (NACE) Coating Inspector Level 2.
- 85% of our projects are for repeat customers.
- Pangere earned the Excellence Award for Safety from the Northwest Indiana Business Roundtable (NWIBRT) for an exemplary safety record of zero injuries over the past three years.
- By self-performing our work, we can control safety, productivity, and quality on your project.
- Pangere is a member of ISNetworld.
- Steel producing
- Tank fields
- Manufacturing facilities
- Power generation
- Sanitary Districts
- Distribution Centers
The Pangere Corporation builds trusted relationships with its customers to achieve their goals and benefits. We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next project.
References are available upon request.