Why Pangere for your Shop Painting?
- 6,000 square foot climate-controlled building with 7.5 ton overhead crane
- 2,000 square foot blast booth
- Five acres of open lay down area
- 85% of our projects are for repeat customers.
- For the last two years, the world's largest steel manufacturer ranked Pangere in the 95th percentile among all regional contractors for overall performance.
- National Association Corrosion Engineers (NACE) Coating Inspector Level 2 on staff.
- Pangere earned the Excellence Award for Safety from the Northwest Indiana Business Roundtable (NWIBRT) for an exemplary safety record of zero injuries over the past three years.
- Over 25 customer references validate and have experienced our attributes: honesty in communications; personnel on site have industry-leading skills; and completes projects on time.
Advantages of Choosing Cost-Effective Shop Painting:
Allows for the application of a greater selection of protective coating systems by having a climate-controlled environment.
Enables a higher standard of quality control and quality assurance.
Reduces on-site construction time - eliminates costly interruptions.
Eliminates exposure to job site safety hazards.
What we paint includes:
Fabricated structural steel
Piping and spool pieces
Machine components |
Crane and crane components
The Pangere Corporation builds trusted relationships with its customers to achieve their goals and benefits. We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next construction project.
References are available upon request.