Why Pangere for Structural Steel Erection and Repair?
- Over 25 customer references validate and have experienced our attributes: honesty in communication; ability to perform work with little or no disruptions during ongoing operations; personnel on site have industry-leading skills; and completes projects on time.
- For the last two years, the world's largest steel manufacturer ranked Pangere in the 95th percentile among all regional contractors for overall performance.
- Pangere earned the Excellence Award for Safety from the Northwest Indiana Business Roundtable (NWIBRT) for an exemplary safety record of zero injuries over the past three years.
- 85% of our projects are for repeat customers.
- Since 2012, Pangere has completed nearly 2,500 jobs at operating facilities, with only one disruption. Since that one disruption, we have performed over 600 more projects for that customer.
- In 2016, we performed 94 jobs on lump sum bids, with only three change orders TOTAL!
- Pangere employs 2 AWS (American Welding Society) certified weld inspectors.
- Trained and experienced in facilitating helicopter lifts and have done so for thousands of lifts in the past 30 years - with no incidents.
- By self-performing our work, we can control safety, productivity, and quality on your project.
- Pangere is a member of ISNetworld.
Expertise in the following services:
Conventional steel erection
Crane rail installation and alignment
Pre-engineered metal building systems
Overhead crane installation and repair
Building structural repairs
Material handling equipment installation and repairs, including conveyors and stacker reclaimers
Installation of stairways, catwalks, and platforms
Heavy lifts and specialty rigging
Crane runway installation and repairs
Engineered fall arrest and safety systems
The Pangere Corporation builds trusted relationships with its customers to achieve their goals and benefits. We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next project.
References are available upon request.